[OS X TeX] beamer ignorenonframetext makes pythontex fail in texlive 2021

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Thu Jan 6 11:55:31 EST 2022

Luis,

As always, my advice when there is a problem is to do a Google search. I searched for

	ignorenonframetext and beamer and PythonTeX

and the very first hit was

	pythontex not rendering pygments output under beamerswitch

This is, of course, not a Mac problem. It is a problem for the PythonTeX and Beamer teams, and you should let them know. However, Google turns up several links about it, so they are probably aware of the problem by now.

Richard Koch