[OS X TeX] Installing CM fonts in OS 10.14 Mojave

Herbert Schulz herbs2 at mac.com
Mon Jul 11 18:27:34 EDT 2022

Howdy,

I guess I’m not sure I understand this thread. If you intend to use (pdf/lua/xe)latex you need a TeX distribution, either the one from TeXPad ( sorry, I know nothing about that) or another one (I suggest TeX Live installed via MacTeX). In either case the CM and Latin modern fonts are part of the distribution.