[OS X TeX] [MacTeX] TEXMFHOME uneasy to reach

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de
Sat Jun 4 13:48:18 EDT 2022

Am 22-06-04 um 14.52 schrieb Denis Bitouzé <denis.bitouze at univ-littoral.fr>:

> Oh boy, and Mac users claim Mac computers are very intuitive and user
> friendly... ;)

Steve is dead, my friend.  Oh, and did I mention that Steve is dead?

~/Library contains lots of data the typical Mac user should never ever get a chance to fiddle with.  So it really, really should be out of sight for most; and those 0.2% who know their ways have a checkbox: open a Finder window at ~, open the Context Menu in that window, select “Show View Options”, and check “Show Library Folder” at the bottom of that menu.  It’s in Apple Help, btw.

-Moss-
--
Wir müssen die Rechte der Andersdenkenden selbst dann beachten,
wenn sie Idioten oder schädlich sind. Wir müssen aufpassen.