[OS X TeX] (no subject)

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jun 16 11:59:28 EDT 2022

> On Jun 16, 2022, at 7:42 AM, Brian Coleman <brian.coleman.velchron at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> In the latest TexShop version 4.75, Preview/Display Format/Double MultiPage now presents incorrectly.
> Odd pages appear on the left, even pages on the right.
>
> For example
>
> 67   66
> 69  68
>
> This never happened before.
>
> Best regards and thanks for all the hard work.
>
> Brian Coleman

Howdy,

Sorry if this is a double post. I don't know if the original got through from my changed email account.

Update to 4.76. Then note that the `Double Page Modes' section on the Preview tab of TeXShop->Preferences has changed. Most likely you have the old preference (First Page on Right?) set which is more correctly now called `Pages Flow Right to Left' (like Hebrew or Arabic texts). Change that to `Pages Flow Left to Right'. Please read the Help->Changes document for a full description!

herbs at wideopenwest.com