[OS X TeX] TeXShop - behavior when closing Experiment window

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Sat Mar 19 16:19:43 EDT 2022

Murray Eisenberg,

On Mar 19, 2022, at 9:50 AM, Murray Eisenberg <murrayeisenberg at gmail.com<mailto:murrayeisenberg at gmail.com>> wrote:

In TeXShop, if I close an ordinary .tex source window for a file that has been typeset, then it closes automatically the corresponding pdf viewer window and console window Good!

However, if I close an Experiment source window that has been typeset, it does not close the corresponding view window or console window. Bad!

I added this feature for you and it will be in TeXShop 4.71. You can test it now

https://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop471.zip

The program will claim to be version 4.70 and nothing will be different except when closing an experimental source window.

Dick Koch