[OS X TeX] Complete Graphs on n vertices

David Craig dac at panix.com
Sat Nov 26 22:07:37 EST 2022

Luis-

> On Nov 26, 2022, at 1:01 PM, Luís Fernando Sequeira <lfsequeira at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would not have expected this code I wrote so many years go would generate such interest in quora, and end up here... :-)

It’s very nice!

> If you could post the log file we may know more, but this just made me realize this:
>  pst-node and pst-plot are not even used in the code, so they are not necessary.
> maybe by merely omitting them it will compile for you.
>
> In any case, it is worth checking to figure out why pst-node is giving you an error.

Herb nailed it.   I discovered a very, very old (2002!) copy of pstricks lurking in a corner of my personal texmf tree I’d long forgotten existed.  (Anyone out there still using harvmac???)   Got it out of the way and the code compiles just fine.  I’d somehow missed it in scanning through the log the first time.

> I am a pstricks guy, having learned it many years ago, so lean on pstricks and have not done much with tikz.
> I will see if I can make it work in tikz, but it is getting late now, so only tomorrow.

Would love to see it!  I’ve only recently taken to learning tikz in earnest (because I needed it for something), so it would be interesting to see the same code implemented there.

Thanks,
David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>