[OS X TeX] TeXShop Macro Editor Content entry of "cmd s", "ctrl tab" and "cmd t" ?

Brian Coleman brian.coleman.velchron at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 06:00:22 EDT 2022

Hi,
My book tex file contains several \include chapters.
After editing a chapter tex file, in order to typeset, I must type "cmd s"
to save the edit, then type "ctrl tab" to change focus to the book tex
file, and finally type "cmd t" to typeset, or do 3 mouse clicks.

I would like to have a macro  to manage all three steps with one key stroke
such as "cmd §".

Is there a way to enter "cmd s", "ctrl tab" and "cmd t" into the Macro
Editor content window to achieve this?

I am not knowledgeable about AppleScript.

Any help much appreciated.

Brian Coleman