[OS X TeX] Success last week. No TeX Hour tomorrow. Some music.

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 11:25:13 EST 2023

Hi

There won't be a TeX Hour tomorrow. I've been busy last week with something
unexpected. The next TeX Hour will be on Thursday 2 February, as usual at
6:30pm GMT.

Last week's TeX Hour was on STEM Access - author to reader. It was good,
with 20 people attending for the full two hours. Many agreed to do
something similar in April. I'm looking forward to that.

The videos from last week will sometime this weekend appear at
https://texhour.github.io/2023/01/19/stem-access-author-reader/.

In the meantime, here's some nice and interesting music. It's a classical
piece by Saint-Saëns, orchestrated for Brass Quintet and Harp. Even though
I know the piece, I didn't recognize it in brass. Here's the link:
https://youtu.be/GsIcqqkeRhw

wishing you happy days

Jonathan