[OS X TeX] MacTeX problem with Beamer in Sonoma

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Fri May 31 18:32:07 EDT 2024

On 31/05/24 11:02 pm, Herbert Schulz via MacOSX-TeX wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Notice that the path to the files is /Users/kannan/Library/texmf/tex/latex/... so it is using files from your personal texmf folder rather than the one from your distribution. That file is probably  out of date so please remove it.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> herbs2 at mac.com

Hi,

That worked like a charm.  Thank you very much.  I tried everything else
earlier, and spent quite a bit of time, trying to figure out, but couldn't.

Perhaps this can be mentioned in a read me file - to remove the personal
files.  This will especially be useful to people who have been using
LaTeX for many years, and have possible gone senile :)

Regards,
Kannan