[PSU Thesis] *sigh* more changes

Gray, Gary L euler at psu.edu
Wed Jul 10 17:21:56 EDT 2019

I have made more changes to the template file the psuthesis.cls file to fix the inconsistent placement of page numbers and the inclusion of running headers in some places, which is explicitly forbidden by the Graduate School. This took a surprisingly long time to fix, but, in the end, the fix was very simple. I do love LaTeX, but it can be a bit trying when dealing with the complex class file I initially created so long ago.

I have also removed the bloat in the template file and the psuthesis.cls file by removing the change histories from those files and moving them to separate markdown documents. They are also nicer to read if you have a markdown previewer.

I am hoping this fixes everything for a while. I will be going through my email this evening to see if there are any other inquiries I have missed.

You can download the class file from my web site or at:

https://psu.box.com/s/ulamfh524x4m79t7umxlu049rjc51hpp

--
Gary L. Gray, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Undergraduate Officer