[Textures] the list is back

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Fri Nov 9 19:44:53 EST 2007

Hi All.

The list is back online on the new server running Mailman. We made
every effort to subscribe digest subscribers to the digest version of
the list, but it is possible that we missed something. If your
subscription is digest and you want it to be regular (or vice versa),
then you can easily fix it via the list home page (which should appear
at the end of this message).

In addition, if there are some list settings that got messed up, let
me know and I will fix them as quickly as possible.

Here's to hoping that it all went smoothly. :-)

Regards,
  Gary