Fwd: [Textures] TeXtures's new release

Michel Mélin m.melin at free.fr
Mon Jun 23 04:52:36 EDT 2008

Bonjour.

Bruno pointed out to me that there was a good surprise in " http://www.bluesky.com/news/220b.html
  " with a new 2.2.0b8 beta release !

It is written : « What's new in Textures 2.2.0b8?
Textures 2.2.0b8 includes Find (search) functions. (The Traffic Light
is also included!)

[What happened to 2.2.0b7? It was a limited-availability release made
available to selected customers who indicated an interest in certain
technical experiments.] »

Then, It seems that it's a very small release...

Cordialement,

Michel.

Début du message réexpédié :