[Textures] Beta 11 is out

Paolo Matteucci p.n.matteucci at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 05:59:32 EDT 2009

Thank you, Bruno: very informative, as always.
It would be nice if Blue Sky were a bit more open about what their plans and
timescales are, and there was some kind of "official roadmap"… Anyone
listening? ;-)

Personally, I think that no TeX system —no matter how fast, user-friendly or
OS-compliant— can afford *nowadays* to do without [some form of] Unicode and
Open Type support, let alone a commercial one.

Thanks,

Paolo