[Textures] Version 2.2b15 of Textures

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Tue Jul 6 03:40:36 EDT 2010

Le 6 juil. 2010 à 08:27, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> A new version 2.2b15, dated 4 July 2010, has popped up on the Blue Sky site at <http://www.bluesky.com/news/220b.html>.
>
> No indication is given on the changes, either on the site or in the included Notes file.

I'd spoken too fast: there are new indications on the site, though not directly related to this version. Namely, towards the top of the page:

"Now, due to technical reasons beyond our control (Apple has discontinued development of the Carbon framework), we will be making extensive behind-the-scenes changes as we move Textures to the Cocoa framework. During this time we will make only bug fix revisions to the Carbon version of Textures."

Bruno