[Textures] Textures, BibDesk and BibTeX

William I. Newman, Ph. D. win at ucla.edu
Fri Jul 1 10:36:49 EDT 2011

I have always developed my bibliographies "by hand" for LaTeX
documents using Textures, but must now employ BibTeX on a book
project. I like the capabilities of BibDesk in compiling the
appropriately formatted .bib file with references, but do not see how
to run BibTeX after using Textures to produce the additional files. (I
found a workaround via TeXShop but prefer the functionality of
Textures, otherwise.) Is there a simple way to do this that I have
somehow overlooked? With thanks for any advice that can be provided,
William I. Newman