[Textures] Slides and Textures

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Tue Nov 6 16:19:49 EST 2012

Le 6 nov. 2012 à 20:27, Paul Cizmas <cizmas at mac.com> a écrit :

> The biggest obstacle that I face at the moment is changing the page from 8.5x6 to 6x8.5 inches.  Maybe SliTex can do this for me...

What do you mean: switching to landscape format in TeX itself, so that TeX formats its output for a landscape page (ie \hsize and \vsize or their LaTeX equivalents), or in Textures, which delivers TeX's output to a media of the specified dimensions (similar to pdfTeX's \pdfpagewidth and \pdfpageheight)?

If the former, then the [landscape] option should do the trick, and otherwise something like

\let\origtextwidth=\textwidth
\setlength{\textwidth}{\textheight}
\setlength{\textheight}{\origtextwidth}

should work.

If the latter, then you need to switch the orientation in Page Setup. The following is with LaTeX set to landscape, but not Textures.

Here's the Page Setup setting that needs to be changed

and the result

Bruno