[Textures] The future of Textures

Paolo Matteucci p.n.matteucci at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 09:57:51 EDT 2013

Great news, indeed! :-)

I cannot offer qualified technical assistance at a software development
level, either, I’m afraid (my coding background being mainly in scientific
programming and web development), but I too am willing to pay a *reasonable
*amount of money to keep Textures alive.

Best wishes,

Paolo

Dr Paolo N.I.D. Matteucci, MSc, PhD
http://www.achyra.org/matteucci/