[Textures] Textures 2.2.0b19 and figures in PDF

Larry Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 9 17:46:24 EST 2015

I never got any of the recent versions (of the past few years) to work on any recent OS. Even when it runs, it produces no useful output, no matter where the fonts are installed. I switched to Texpad, which isn’t as fast, but works, with impressive autocompletion and other refinements. NB: TeXshop can indeed output PS and accept EPS figures.

Whatever you do, don’t install Yosemite, as it is very unstable.

Larry Paulson