[Textures] Running Textures on newer versions of MAC OS

Salomon, David david.salomon at csun.edu
Thu May 30 17:08:44 EDT 2019

We on the Textures mailing list have just received a message from (Paul Campbell, Paul Cizmas, and Anthony Panos) regarding trying to run Textures on Mojave,  MacOS 10.14.5.

I like Textures and I use it whenever I can. Because of this, I have stayed with Mac OS 10.10.5 for several years. So much new software doesn’t run on OS 10.10, that I would like to update to 10.11 or even 10.12.

If you use Textures on a MAC OS version greater than 10.10.5, please share your experience with us.

Best regards,

David Salomon
dsalomon at csun.edu
http://www.davidsalomon.name/