[OS X Emacs] pdfSync with Skim and Aquamacs 1.3a

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 07:36:39 EDT 2008

On 16 Mar 2008, at 19:23, Roussanka Loukanova wrote:

> The original question was about Aquamacs, but I replied because
> nobody else did, and it seems to me that pdfsync should work with
> both versions similarly.

How come?

Aquamacs provides the Command-Shift-Click integration and works out-of-
the-box. Command-Shift-Click is not a GNU Emacs key binding at all.

C-c C-c View RET doesn't do it, though. It's would actually be C-c C-c
Jump to PDF RET.

Johannes Brauer wrote:

> command-shift-click works fine from Skim to Aquamacs. But in the
> opposite direction command-shift.-clicking in a latex buffer yields
> the message " Not on a crossref macro argument" in the mini buffer.

That's a bit strange - this works fine for me in Aquamacs 1.3b. What
is Command-Shift-Click bound to? (I.e. what do you get with C-h k
(command shift click)?

- D

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!