[OS X Emacs] xcode / Aquamacs integration

Elizabeth Kellner ekellner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:13:42 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm moving to Aquamacs from Carbon Emacs, and I use emacs as the
external editor in XCode.  In the build results window in xcode, I
want to be able to double click on a build error, and have Aquamacs
open the file and move to the correct line number.  Aquamacs is
opening the file, but the cursor remains at the top of the file.  I am
not seeing anything telling in the Messages buffer.  Is there
something I need to set?  (This used to work for me with Carbon Emacs)

Thanks
Elizabeth