[OS X TeX] BibTeX macro poll

Michael McCracken michael_mccracken at mac.com
Tue Sep 28 03:41:14 EDT 2004

Hi Will, thanks for the info. I'd certainly like to support the full
syntax, but the problems are mainly how to display and edit that kind
of thing in a GUI. Any suggestions are definitely appreciated.

I had heard some of the things in the TUG article, but I hadn't seen
the exact paper itself... Very interesting reading - sounds like BibTeX
1.0 will solve a couple of BibDesk's problems as well - thanks for the
link!

-mike

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>