[OS X TeX] New TeX i-Package release in *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Feb 22 18:09:00 EST 2005

Am 22.02.2005 um 12:01 schrieb Peter Dyballa:

> Preview-latex fails a few times too often, I mean: every time!

I finally found the reason for that: an AUCTeX customization to create
PDF files. This made preview-latex use pdftex to create the DVI files
which are converted to PNG and inserted into the LaTeX buffer.

After resolving the issue with my many experimental map files I don't
see any failures of the new teTeX 3/TL2005 distribution from last
weekend.

--
Greetings

   Pete                           <]
              o        __o         |__    o       HPV, the real
     ___o    /I       -\<,         |o \  -\),-%     high speed!

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>