[OS X Emacs] Completions list misalignment

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Dec 7 10:27:14 EST 2007

Am 07.12.2007 um 13:50 schrieb Scott Barron:

> Both myself and a coworker are experiencing some misalignments in
> the completions list that we are unable to find the cause of.  It
> tends to happen when there are multiple columns shown - is anyone
> else experiencing things or can anyone give any tips on where we
> might look to fix it?

Can you load Emacs without customisation? From a shell, for example
inside Emacs, you can invoke:

	/Applications/Emacs22.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs -Q &

If it still shows the same behaviour, then you might have found some
bug. Otherwise some of your customisation settings are not OK. Those
related to TAB (because it's TABs that separate the columns).

--
Greetings

   Pete

Some day we may discover how to make magnets that can point in any
direction.