[OS X Emacs] one-buffer-one-frame question

Paul Rathouz prathouz at uchicago.edu
Wed Dec 19 11:22:48 EST 2007

Hi All -- I am using Aquamacs on Leopard.

I have one-buffer-one-frame-mode set to "off", which is how I like it.
But, I *would* like Aquamacs to open a new frame when I click on a file or
open a file with the "open" command from Terminal.  Is there anyway to set
Aquamacs so that double-clicking or opening uses, say, the function
find-file-other-frame to open that file?  -- pr

Paul Rathouz, Assoc. Professor of Biostatistics           ph 773-834-1970
Dept. of Health Studies, Rm. W-264                       fax 773-702-1979
University of Chicago                               prathouz at uchicago.edu
5841 S. Maryland Ave. MC 2007
Chicago, IL  60637

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.