[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs and TeX-output-view-style

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Apr 9 05:00:11 EDT 2008

Am 09.04.2008 um 09:43 schrieb Geoffrey Ferrari:
> the default
> TeX-output-view-style of "open -a Skim.app %o" is very basic, insofar
> as it doesn't try to take advantage of pdfsync to open the pdf
> document at the correct page. So perhaps the default setting could get
> a bit smarter!

Pdfsync is a method that introduces faults into the TeX or LaTeX
document. This behaviour of pdfsync is clearly documented. It should
not become a standard to make Emacs produce faulty pdfTeX output!

--
Greetings

   Pete

We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found
ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
				– Blaise Pascal