[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs and TeX-output-view-style

Geoffrey Ferrari geoffrey.ferrari at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 9 03:43:02 EDT 2008

Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to reply and explain. I'm very happy that
Aquamacs should support Skim automatically. But I'd suggest two
refinements. First, there should be an easy and documented way of
changing the default settings. Second, the default
TeX-output-view-style of "open -a Skim.app %o" is very basic, insofar
as it doesn't try to take advantage of pdfsync to open the pdf
document at the correct page. So perhaps the default setting could get
a bit smarter!

I tried the temporary solution you suggested and it's working just
fine, so all is well here!

Geoff