[OS X Emacs] croatian keyboard

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:42:00 EDT 2008

On 8 Aug 2008, at 16:57, Semi Gr wrote:

> I would like to try out Aquamacs (mainly for LaTeX), but the problem
> is that my keyboard is not recognised, so I can't,
> for example, type the symbol | because it's bound to the key sequence
> option-shift-ž, and not usual place. I saw in Wiki that there are
> ways to chnage the keyboard layout, but I couldn't find a how-to with
> more details. Any hints, ideas?

That's generally not a problem.  Support for further keyboards can be
added easily; please have a look at the file "emulate-mac-keyboard-
mode.el" which is inside the .app bundle or also in the Aquamacs CVS
repository.

When you've compiled a few lines of code, send it over to us (e.g., to
me) and we'll include support for the Croatian keyboard in a future
Aquamacs version.

Best
- David

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and