[OS X Emacs] Incremental search in Aquamacs 1.4

Richard Vile hashiru at chartermi.net
Sat Aug 30 09:15:15 EDT 2008

Hi David,
Yes - and note that my complaint included the behavior described by
Jochen. I may not have made that clear. FWIW, I start aquamacs using a
bash function as follows:

function aquamacs()
{
     open -a /Applications/Aquamacs/Aquamacs\ Emacs.app
}

Note that I store my app in a folder: /Applications/Aquamacs. Being a
pack rat, I cache the old versions as I go along by renaming them with
the version number as a suffix.

I doubt that that alone could make the bug not reproduce in your
sessions. I suspect it's probably more like some obscure interaction
in your startup files, which in turn I suspect are fairly ornate.