[OS X Emacs] Incremental search in Aquamacs 1.4

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 19:26:18 EDT 2008

On 30 Aug 2008, at 09:15, Richard Vile wrote:

> I doubt that that alone could make the bug not reproduce in your
> sessions. I suspect it's probably more like some obscure interaction
> in your startup files, which in turn I suspect are fairly ornate.

Well...

>>  In an Aquamacs -q, loading a file and typing C-s a  will carry out
>> a search for "a".  When you then press any arrow key, the region
>> should go away; the second key press

that's what I meant by Aquamacs -q.  The "rc" versions have a function
in the Help menu to start Aquamacs with the "-q" parameter, which will
keep it from loading any user-specific things.

My own preferences are fairly small, actually.  I believe I myself
should eat what I give Aquamacs users..

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!