[OS X Emacs] aquamacs-save-buffers-kill-emacs

Jochen Küpper jochen at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Wed Feb 6 10:24:07 EST 2008

On 06.02.2008, at 13:00, David Reitter wrote:

> as we've got our own (better) `aquamacs-save-buffers-kill-emacs'.

C-h f aquamacs-save-buffers-kill-emacs givs the following documentation:

aquamacs-save-buffers-kill-emacs is an interactive Lisp function in
`site-start.el'.
It is bound to A-q.
(aquamacs-save-buffers-kill-emacs &optional arg)

Offer to save each buffer, then kill this Emacs process.
With prefix arg, silently save all file-visiting buffers, then kill.
Like `save-buffers-kill-emacs', except that it doesn't ask again
if modified buffers exist.

"site-start.el" links to
   /Applications/Aquamacs Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/site-
start.el
but that file does not contain "aquamacs-save...", because the
function is actually defined in aquamacs.el.

This should be fixed such that the documentation refers to the correct
file and the hyperlink directly jumps to the function...

Greetings,
Jochen
         Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll