[OS X Emacs] aquamacs frame size and position problem

Ivan Werning iwerning at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 16:55:32 EST 2008

David,

The only reason I tried using those options is that it did not work
automatically as expected. But I take it they are not meant for that.
I also tried adding  "(smart-frame-positioning-mode nil)"  and that
did not do it.

Note that I am opening with Apple-o and through "recent files". Frames
are just coming back in the small default size.

I have a clean install, without changing the defaults. What can be
going on? I'm running on Leopard 10.5.2 (on a macbook air).

-Ivan