[OS X Emacs] "Paste" from clipboard in Aquamacs

Travis Jensen travis.jensen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:24:33 EST 2008

Hi, all,

Is there a way to bind the clipboard copy and paste functions within
Aquamacs?  Well, of course I can bind them if they exist as
functions. :)  So the real question is: are there functions I can
bind?  I'm using the command-key for alt so I don't have to break my
thumb to hit the alt, so I'd like to bind "paste" to something other
than command-v.

Thanks.

tj

Travis Jensen
travis.jensen at gmail.com

http://softwaremaven.innerbrane.com/

You should read my blog; it is more interesting than my signature.