[OS X Emacs] diff -a?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jan 15 15:03:23 EST 2008

Am 15.01.2008 um 20:48 schrieb skip:

> Looking in the Tools menu I don't see anything about
> ignoring the binaryness of two files.

Because there isn't much for binaries. Maybe except of GDB.

What I meant is that I wouldn't use tools for text files to handle
binary files with them. Obviously zsh needs a patch to save the ASCII
NUL ...

For me compare-windows is a nice tool. And it can handle all sorts of
binaries!

--
Greetings

   Pete

What is this talk of 'release?' Klingons do not make software
'releases.'  Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of
designers and quality assurance people in its wake.