[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs printing

Paul Rathouz prathouz at uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 21 11:54:30 EST 2008

My guess is that would be something you set in your print dialogue from
preview.  Set paper size.  This is the same dialogue box used for all OSX
printing.

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, [ISO-8859-1] Jochen Küpper wrote:

> Ho do I convince Aquamacs to "Preview and print" using A4 paper? I guess that
> is a trivial setting, but I cannot find out which;(
>
> I have
>  (setq ps-paper-type 'a4)
> and cannot find any other variable that might be relevant...
>
> Thanks for your help in advance.
>
> Greetings,
> Jochen
> --
> Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit                http://www.Jochen-Kuepper.de
>    Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité                GnuPG key: CC1B0B4D
>        Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll

> This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
> it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
> confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
> copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this email
> in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the
> transmittal. Thank you.
>

> This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
> it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
> confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
> copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this email
> in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the
> transmittal. Thank you.

Paul Rathouz, Assoc. Professor of Biostatistics           ph 773-834-1970
Dept. of Health Studies, Rm. W-264                       fax 773-702-1979
University of Chicago                               prathouz at uchicago.edu
5841 S. Maryland Ave. MC 2007
Chicago, IL  60637