[OS X Emacs] Migration from TeXShop to Aquamacs Emacs

Thomas Käufl kaeufl at ira.uka.de
Wed Jul 2 09:22:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

Am 1.7.2008 um 18:34 schrieb pacotomi:

>>  I will keep this solution if there's no way to
>> recognize mac-roman encoding for AE.
>>

> in your preference.el file (in your /Preferences/Aquamacs Emacs
> folder):
>
> (add-to-list 'file-coding-system-alist '("\\.tex" . mac-roman) )

I followed your suggestion and entered the expression
into preference file.

It didn't work. Then I changed "mac-roman" to "mac-roman-mac"
and restarted Aquamacs. Again it didn't work. Then, I checked
the value of file-coding-system-alist. The element
'("\\.tex" . mac-roman-mac)) appears as first one in the list.

Thomas Käufl