[OS X Emacs] Installing imaxima in Aquamacs

Daniel Stegmueller d.stegmueller at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 10:40:58 EDT 2008

Nathaniel,

you're right, modifying the package itself is a stupid idea.

I put the imaxima files in the same directory as you did (breqn is
already installed on my system) but Aquamacs greets me with the
following error when i start imaxima-mode:

Maxima encountered a Lisp error:

  LOAD: A file with name /Users/dstegmue/Library/Application does not
exist

Automatically continuing.
To reenable the Lisp debugger set *debugger-hook* to nil.

*** - THROW: there is no CATCHer for tag RETURN-FROM-DEBUGGER
Break 1 [1]>

Maxima itself (5.15.0 installed via Fink) is working.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks,
Daniel