[OS X Emacs] synctex in Aquamacs

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jul 28 14:59:08 EDT 2008

Am 28.07.2008 um 19:33 schrieb Joseph C. Slater PE, PhD:

> In order to use synctex (replacement to pdfsync), one needs to add
> the option --synctex when calling latex.
>
> How do you set this as a default behavior in Aquamacs?

There are variables like LaTeX-command and LaTeX-run-command, defined
in different ELisp files, and there is the big AUCTeX variable TeX-
command-list. I'd customise this one that the *tex commands all use
the synctex option.

Anyway, I'm sure AUCTeX will come up with a new version around the
release of TeX Live 2008 to support this new feature. Have you sent
an eMail to the AUCTeX list?

--
Greetings

   Pete