[OS X Emacs] Colour printing on OSX

chris burgess xurizaemon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 06:15:54 EDT 2008

Thanks, Peter. You're right - printing via the menu actually works fine. My
problem is, that mode doesn't add the nice clear ps-print headers I'm a bit
dependent on :)

I'm missing the page header and date which I'm used to ... so I guess an
alternate question for me would be how to add similar page headers to the
OSX print method, resulting in output similar to what ps-print-buffer does
on other platforms.

OSX print -> http://bushi.net.nz/tmp/pdf/hello-OSX-print.pdf
PS print -> http://bushi.net.nz/tmp/pdf/hello-ps-print-buffer.pdf