[OS X Emacs] Colour printing on OSX

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 06:19:29 EDT 2008

On 29 Jul 2008, at 11:15, chris burgess wrote:

> I'm missing the page header and date which I'm used to ... so I
> guess an alternate question for me would be how to add similar page
> headers to the OSX print method, resulting in output similar to what
> ps-print-buffer does on other platforms.

Sure, that'd be a great idea.
The printing code is in a file called "mac-print.el" in the Aquamacs
source, and some more is in htmlize.el.  There are numerous ways to do
this.  One of them would be to do it on HTML level (the buffer is
converted to HTML first and then to PDF).

Let us know how you get on (on the aquamacs-devel mailing list please).

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!