[OS X Emacs] Colour printing on OSX

chris burgess xurizaemon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 21:28:24 EDT 2008

Heh ... my apologies, I was obviously unclear in my first post.  I meant to
convey that I view the text onscreen using a light-on-dark setup, but I hope
it to print with an alternate colour theme.

I do prefer light-on-dark onscreen, because I find it easier to read that
way when the text is luminescent (eg on a backlit device). On a reflective
surface (eg paper), the opposite seems to be true. But of course, colour
setup is really a matter of taste.

Currently, using the OSX Print approach means that method names disappear
when printed, because my setup has method names as white.

If I was that wealthy, I wouldn't be printing code out so much :)