[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs and aspell

Thomas S. Dye tsd at tsdye.com
Wed Jul 30 14:37:23 EDT 2008

Aloha Jorg and Jochen,

Yes, Jochen correctly diagnosed the problem.  I need to be more
attentive to syncing the macport database.

Thanks to both of you.  It would have been difficult to figure this
out on my own.

Tom

Thomas S. Dye, Ph.D.
T. S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists, Inc.
Phone: (808) 529-0866 Fax: (808) 529-0884
http://www.tsdye.com