[OS X Emacs] Spotlight and LaTex files

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Jun 1 19:46:47 EDT 2008

Am 02.06.2008 um 01:12 schrieb Ivan Werning:

> How can I get my hands on this plug in?

Open the application bundle (show contents) and visit Library/
Spotlight. Then copy or move (drag) the TeX.mdimporter to /Library/
Spotlight (it also should work with Apple HFS links or UNIX symbolic
links). Maybe you need to run:

	sudo mdimport -r /Library/Spotlight/TeX.mdimporter

mdimport -L should list it at once.

--
Greetings

   Pete