[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 1.4 RC2 performance

Nathaniel Cunningham nathaniel.cunningham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:13:35 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 11:28 AM, Avdi Grimm <avdi at avdi.org> wrote:

> I tried clearing window-configuration-change-hook.  Nice and snappy now.

I think you've hit the nail on the head, here, and I've made the relevant
changes to tabbar.

Before a new nightly is built, I would appreciate one more test from anyone
who's experienced this slowdown: try running with Options-->Show Tabs
checked.  That should eliminate the slowdown, if indeed the problem was
running tabbar-related functions when Show Tabs was turned off.

--Nathaniel