[OS X Emacs] aquamacs scratch buffer

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Wed May 14 09:31:30 EDT 2008

On 14 May 2008, at 13:38, Ivan Werning wrote:

> 1. Can I configure aquamacs not to open a scratch buffer? I always
> have to close this buffer and never use it.

Have you tried inserting a (kill-buffer) into your Preferences.el file?

> 2. Also, can I configure aquamacs to open all the files that were
> previously open when I last quit aquamacs? (I love this option in
> Skim)

Check out (desktop-save) and (desktop-read).

I think turning on desktop-save-mode in your Preferences.el is enough:

(desktop-save-mode 1)

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!