[OS X Emacs] Problem with compile region or compile buffer (auctex) in aquamacs

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue May 20 08:29:47 EDT 2008

Am 20.05.2008 um 10:22 schrieb Johannes Brauer:

> Is that a known problem?

No. BTW, is it documented that preview-latex works on "normal" text?
I thought it's meant to visualise mathematical formulae ... and for
me it does not seem to work on a paragraph of text.

You probably meant to be using C-c C-p C-r or C-c C-p C-b?

Could you provide a complete (with preamble) minimal example? Could
you also report this as a preview-latex bug from its menu? Which
versions of TeX and Ghostscript and Emacs and Mac OS X are you using?
Most answers can be found in the *mail* buffer from creating the bug
report.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Almost anything is easier to get into than out of.
				– Allen's Law