[OS X Emacs] scratch and scratch <2>

Ivan Werning iwerning at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 01:31:45 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm having trouble with my emacs. everytime I open Aquamacs 1.5 (but
this started happening with 1.3) I am getting scratch opening in a new
frame, even if I closed it before (which I wish I could avoid, but I
know there are some issues with that...) AND a scratch <2> buffer
opened in another frame (sometimes as a tab along with other buffers
of mine).

I close the buffer and frame, to no avail... next time I open aquamacs
I get them again!

How do I control this scratch behavior. In particular, how can I
reduce the bother to just one scratch buffer? If not to zero 0? :D

Thanks

-Ivan