[OS X Emacs] scratch and scratch <2>

Ivan Werning iwerning at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 13:00:21 EDT 2008

Thanks.

I understand that getting completely rid of the scratch may be a
sensitive issue.

But certainly I am having troubles beyond that! I am getting a scratch
buffer with a frame along with a scratch <2> buffer with it's own
frame or as a tab along with other previously opened documents. Either
way, when I open Aquamacs I get two frames. This happens regardless of
whether I kill them before exiting, do Windows>Merge all Frames, etc.

So I think this is misbehaviour. Has anyone experienced this? Any
ideas for getting back to just the regular one scratch buffer state?

-Ivan