[OS X Emacs] LaTeX-section-label customization

kbmail at free.fr kbmail at free.fr
Sun Oct 19 06:11:41 EDT 2008

C-c C-s still gives me ":"...

(I lauched "/Applications/Aquamacs\ Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Aquamacs
\ Emacs -q" from the terminal, and my prefs were indeed not loaded)
I don't understand either...
I think I'll eternaly have to correct ":" with "_"...
It may be a kind of protection for prefixes to remain compatible with
the standard fancyrefargdelim ":" of the fancyref package... Maybe
the delimitor is "recalculated" (by functions in latex.el?) or so...

Karim