[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs: Button Icons/Skim issues

Joseph C. Slater PE, PhD joseph.slater at wright.edu
Wed Sep 3 19:20:13 EDT 2008

I put the 1.5r3 release on a colleagues machine (upgrading from 1.2)
and the button icons are correct when first opening Aquamacs, but
change to the old ones after loading a TeX document. Further, it is
not integrating with Skim by default, but preview. The default compile
mode was not PDF (I thought it was). Maybe I'm wrong on that. However,
I'm sure the buttons being used are the old ones. Thoughts?
Joe

(+1) 937-775-5085
http://www.cs.wright.edu/~jslater
http://www.cs.wright.edu/~jslater/JosephSlater.vcf.zip